Sunday, May 17, 2009

Personal Action Plan

My friend Jason has been scolding me these past days for not updating my blog. I'm guilty! Been busy, been lazy. Hehe. For his sake, I'm gonna spend time in the computer today, writing something he can read. (Are you happy now, Jase?) ;-)

Before the end of this week, I need to come up with a Personal Action Plan. It's my fourth and last assignment in this short course I took in UPOU called Personal Entrepreneurial Development. We spent the last three parts of the course studying about personal entrepreneurial competencies, characteristics of a person that makes them a good entrepreneur. Now that we're done, our assignment is to come up with a short-term and long-term plan for our life and long- and short-term goals for each role we have. We need to give it a lot of thought before we can make the plan, our professor said.

Since I've undergone a modified version of this exercise during a leadership training in my office last year, I can just rehash what I've written in the vision-mission part of it and add the details of my plans. Should be easier to do, I hope. Deadline for the assignment is saturday next week.

I'm still considering if I should go to the UPOU campus on saturday for the last face-to-face session. I don't know if there's anyone else I can go with among my classmates. We'll see. Meanwhile, my personal action plan is to finish my plan and start it rolling.

No comments:

I'm Sooo Back!!!

I really don't recall why I stopped blogging. Was I b usy? Had too much work? A lot happening in my life? I have totally no recollection...