Monday, December 31, 2012

My new year resolutions for 2013

The same old story, but with renewed willingness and hope. Who knows? I just might have the strength to finally do it this year.

1. Eat more vegetable salads and fresh fruits.
2. Maintain half rice at lunch, or none at all.
3. Exercise more frequently (at least three times a week).
4. Read at least one book a month (this is copied from my friend Jason's personal plan).
5. Finish at least two chapters of my book a week.
6. Try more new recipes.
7. Spend less on food (for myself) and more on clothes.
8. Sleep not later than 11pm on work nights and Sundays, and not later than 12mn on Saturdays.
9. Take kids outdoors more often.
10. Blog daily.

No comments:

I'm Sooo Back!!!

I really don't recall why I stopped blogging. Was I b usy? Had too much work? A lot happening in my life? I have totally no recollection...